WordPress done properly.
Hello! My name is Tom and I am a WordPress Developer and UX Engineer.
I craft fresh, accessible and highly-optimised WordPress-powered websites that are free of generic themes, clunky page builders and bloated plugins. In other words: WordPress done properly.
I am based in Helsinki, but work with agencies and clients across the world. And, even better, I communicate in plain English (plus a tiny bit of Finnish).
Just drop me a line and let’s work together!
(WordPress is not my only jam)
- Interaction Design
- Content Architecture
- Copywriting and Editing
- Semantic HTML
- CSS/SASS Architecture
- a11y Aware
- Frontend JS/JQuery
- PHP Development
- SVG Animation
- SEO Friendly
(That I am allowed to talk about)
- Blowing the minds of teachers and students alike by bringing a high-end user experience to the oft-conservative online education sector.
- Sweet sweet table bookings, with the use of real-world input from restauranteurs to help avoid the pitfalls of rival services.
- A clean look for a clean(ing) company. Leveraging viewport units to create a site that scales to screen size proportionally and infinitely.
- Complex product comparisons are made easy to read and understand, with a clean yet impactful aesthetic that turns clicks into money.
- Event booking, online payment, privacy audits and rigorous oversight - no hurdle was left un-hurdled in this Sport England-funded project.